1.18.2008

Things I can't wait to do once I'm no longer a human incubator

#1 in a series

Enjoy a guilt-free* FULL glass of wine, like one of my favorite cheap wines, Jacob's Creek Shiraz.

I could really use a glass of wine tonight, and every night until I give birth as I have been suffering from terrible insomnia (I have been up since 3:45am this morning). Thankfully (?) caring for a newborn is a very natural sleep inducer!

Week-end plans include a trip to Savannah for Ryan to work and for us to attend our pre-construction meeting and "design session" (this is where we get to pick our colors, lights, etc for our new house!) on Monday.

Stay warm this chilly week-end! And enjoy a big glass of vino for me.

*Guilt-free because I have on occasion in recent weeks enjoyed several half-glasses of wine...(Gasp!)

4 comments:

Katherine Maxey said...

Matt and I have a double bottle we're breaking into tonight! I too enjoyed several glasses while being preggo :) And just so you know, Ambien works well for insomnia- even during pregnancy!

Candace Piepgrass said...

I think not drinking was one of the worst parts about being pregnant. I had a glass of wine here and there in the 3rd trimester until my amniotic fluid was low and they told me to hydrate. Hang in there, just a few more weeks!!!

WASPy Girl said...

You lushes!

JK:)

Anonymous said...

And why does wine smell and taste so much better while you're pregnant? It's like an additional curse or something.
And you ARE going to share with us the colors/design choices, right?
Can't believe you're so close to having baby #2 & moving here!