10.01.2008

Thanks to those who emailed and responded via comments to my last post. I do appreciate your input. I think that our current schedule and my new enthusiasm for fighting femcha will help me to stay on track and accomplish my goals - getting stuff done around the house, pursuing interests of my own (other than cooking and cleaning!), reading/teaching with the kids and teaching them to play independently. So far this week is going great...and we are having frozen pizza and salad for dinner. I'm so proud.

Today I've been working on one of my hobbies, Southern Living At Home. I love these products. I want one of each. If you are bored, checkout my website. You can find the list of specials (something Southern Living is really known for)--October specials are fabulous--and browse the on-line catalog.

No comments: