2.04.2008

I'm too mentally and physically drained to get into too much discussion here or over email (so please excuse me if I ignore an email or two on the subject!) but I just had to share this -

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_020108/content/01125112.guest.html

and this

http://www.evangelicalsformitt.org/front_page/a_vote_for_huckabee_is_a_vote.php


High Points -

RUSH: Well, but it's a delegate thing. The popular vote right now doesn't matter, it's a delegate thing and that's why right now Super Tuesday -- I mean Hugh Hewitt ran some numbers here, worst-case scenario from Romney, just to be fair about it, and these numbers, I'm having to get them from my head and I may be off by a couple hundred but the point will be made. At the end of Super Tuesday, the number of delegates McCain could have would be in the 700s, the number Romney would have would be in the 300s, that's large to overcome. It can be done, it can still be done, but that's monumental, and Huckabee will be in there with 150 some odd. The real key to this is Huckabee. A vote for Huckabee is a vote for McCain in the primaries.

And this -

Since McCain's stick-it-to-the-base mentality will make him lose in the general election, a vote for Huckabee is a vote for (ultimately) Hillary [or maybe Obama].

1 comment:

GL said...

How relevant is Limbaugh these days? I love watching the majority of conservatives in America simply ignore his vigorous attempts to derail McCain and Huckabee.

The majority of conservatives in America have heard the Limbaugh position and chosen to make up their own minds.