5.07.2008

Don't I have enough to do?

Announcing Emily Moody
an Independent Southern Living at HOME Consultant

I am excited to announce that I am starting a new business! I have decided to become a consultant with Southern Living at HOME, the fastest growing party company in history! Having enjoyed reading Southern Living and using their beautiful products in my home, I can now share what Southern Living at HOME has to offer with my friends and family! And since I just love entertaining, decorating, cooking and shopping, this business seemed like a perfect fit for me! J Whether or not you are familiar with our various pottery items, serving and decorating pieces, books, etc., I would like to share this beautiful line of products with you and your friends. I am asking for your help in one or more of the following ways, as I seek to build a successful Southern Living at HOME business:

· Sharing Southern Living at HOME with your friends and family by hosting a party in your home! We have an incredible hostess rewards program and I would love the opportunity to help you get lots of beautiful items for free and half-price. May is a great month to host a party - lots of specials and extras for hostesses!

· Hosting a catalog party and enjoying the same great benefits as our in-home party hostesses

· Ordering products from me for your gift-giving needs. Our products make wonderful wedding, baby, house-warming, mother's day, father's day, birthday and Christmas gifts. I'm currently taking orders from the Spring Catalog!

· Ordering or renewing your magazine subscriptions with me. We have Southern Living, Cooking Light, Southern Accents, Cottage Living, Coastal Living, Health, and Sunset

· Joining my TEAM of Southern Living consultants by starting your own Southern Living at HOME business

· Keeping me in mind for bridal parties and fundraisers

· Sharing my name with someone who might be interested in our products or career opportunity. I appreciate your referrals.

Please take a few minutes to browse my website and the on-line Spring catalog: http://www.southernlivingathome.com/emilymoody


****************
I'm excited about this new adventure! We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Marlo said...

Oh- once I have you over you'll see I've been to a few of these parties already- I'll definitely be taking advantage of your new venture at some point. :)
I've been meaning to call you all week about getting together tomorrow. And now it's 10:00 at night and I can't call you. I'll try you in the morning. Hope it works out soon!