1.23.2007

My Day Yesterday

I have been so incredibly busy lately...busier than I ever imagined possible...here's a play-by-play of yesterday:

- Up at 6:15
- Working by 6:30
- Charlie up at 7:45...and then it all starts to run together...

Worked 7+ hours, drove to garage to have side mirror fixed (long story); waited at said garage with son while mirror was fixed; nursed 4 times; fed son 3 meals & 2 snacks; ran 3 miles on treadmill; prepared meal for friend who just had a baby (ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, pineapple casserole); packed meal, son, husband into vehicle and drove to friends house; unpacked vehicle and prepared meal; ate with friend; cleaned up; drove home; unpacked food/kid/husband; bathed kid; put kid to bed; payed bills; worked 2 more hours.

whew!

so if anyone is wondering why my posts have been few and far between...

1 comment:

WASPy Girl said...

I hear ya, Sister. Tuesday, I left for work at 7 a.m. and got home at 10 p.m. Was my turn to stay and show a movie to 500 freshman.

Here's to wishing we could just blog all day:)